You can request INDIGOMED Services in the name of and on behalf of your minor child(ren). In this case, you must create an account to become an INDIGOMED Member, and you must declare that you are acting on behalf of a minor or minors. You will receive a specific Personal Child Number based on your main Member personal number.

In regard to minor children for whom the referent is an INDIGOMED Member, INDIGOMED shall respect the directives found in the French Public Health Code (see part n° 6 of INDIGOMED Terms and Conditions – Children).

Go to INDIGOMEDCONNECT.NET to create your child account, become an INDIGOMED Child Member, and begin accessing INDIGOMED Services.