Create value-added synergies among patients, payers and hospitals
for a better healthcare with reasonable costs
Imagine the best-in-class hospitals from the best healthcare systems worldwide – France, Germany, Italy – working together to structure high value-added bundled payment programs for self-insured companies or insurers, with a global care coordinator and concierge to give patients the best experience: this is now a reality, this is indigomed.net.
Lower costs with a single, transparent bundled price for episode, European healthcare prices.
The best-in-class European medical teams and hospitals according to building up the clinical episodes.
Increased predictability, reduction of risk
Thanks to readmission warranties.
Care concierge journey
Indigomed medical and logistic teams will take care of all the aspects of the patient journey.
Permanent quality and data analysis for a permanent quality increasing.
The best mix
The best mix of medical packaged treatment prices and superior patient experience.
Indigomed helps patients like you go international using international standards
Smarter insurance billing
Ensure that you are reimbursed thanks to our dual coding claim process – CPE and European codings standards
Indigomed is HIPAA compliant in the processing, storage and transmission of your personal medical information
WE BRING TOGETHER THE BEST OF EUROPEAN MEDICINE
WHO WE SERVE
We work with payers and hospitals to connect around the design of a specific clinical bundled payment program.
We help with the design, set the right target prices, negotiate the juridical aspects, assess and manage the risks, provide the tools needed to manage patients, analyze the evolution of the program and structure the program administration.
Enrolled beneficiaries in the insurance programs we serve.
Hospitals and physician groups.
Government agencies, managed care organizations and self-funded employers.
Our focus is to make healthcare easier for physicians to deliver, more responsive to patient needs, and less expensive for everyone.
HOW IT WORKS
Please provide the following information:
1. Chose the program you want to set :
2. The clinical episode(s) and the main population-covered data you want to simulate
3. The claims statistics on your covered population upon 2 or 5 years
4. The estimated volume of treatments you want in the program
9. Negotiation and contracting
10. The start of the pilot program
11. Program planning and follow-up : regular points and meetings
12. A plan to enlarge the program at your entire population
What we will give you :
5. A preliminary view of the baseline episodes, the trigger events, your population distribution according our definition of baseline and the baseline episode/s expenditures,
6. A proposal of the pooled participants from our network and justification for the quality and security
7. A calculation of the target amounts for each population/episode and the performance-based payments system
8. The quality and quantity control measures and indicators
AMAZING TECHNOLOGY TOOLS FOR STAKEHOLDERS