It’s a big day for our team and partners, indigomed.net, the first European web health platform for travel-for-treatment international patients who can access our best-in-class European hospitals, is finally on-line!
Thanks to all the Indigomed, French, Italian and UK professionals for their commitment, the high quality teamwork and the great nights spent working together. Finally, physicians, marketing and IT professionals worked together to make this happen. It wasn’t and isn’t simple every day, but it seems we succeeded.
And I want to warmly thank our healthcare partners for being so patient and professional,
the French ones:
- The Assistance Publique – Hopitaux de Paris (APHP – Great Paris University Hospitals): Necker Institut, Rober Debré Institut, Cochin Hospital, Pitié Salpetrière Hospital in Paris,
- The Rothschild Fondation in Paris,
- The Curie Institut in Paris,
- The Montsouris Institut in Paris,
- The Diaconnesses Croix St. Simon Hospital in Paris,
- The Saint Joseph Hospital Group in Paris,
- The Confluent Group – Les Nouvelles Cliniques Nantaises – in Nantes.
and the Italian ones:
- The San Donato Group,
- San Raffaele Institut in Milan,
- Orthopedic Galeazzi Institut in Milan,
- Policlinico San Donato Hospital in San Donato (Milan).
We are still waiting to finalize the first agreements with the German and Spanish healthcare institutions; negotiations are on-going, very close to a happy end.
This first indigomed.net release is a BETA version, i.e. the medical platform is NOT yet complete.
Specialties posted online on indigomedconnect.net:
- Cardiology – Heart, Blood, and Vascular System
- Neurology – Brain & Nervous system
- Oncology & Radiation Oncology – Cancers & Tumors
From the end of October, 2015 three other medical specialties will be accessible on-line:
- Orthopedics – Bones, Skeletal & Muscular System
- Obstetrics and Pediatrics – Pregnancy, Birth & Child Health
- Nephrology, Urology and Gynecology – Reproductive and Urinary systems.
And from the end of November, 2015 all our other specialties will be on-line:
- Allergy & Immunology – Immunity system & disorders
- Metabolic diseases – Hormones, Nutrition and Endocrine system
- Ophthalmology and related Disciplines- Eyes, Ear, Nose, Mouth & Throat
- Dermatology – Skin and Hair
- Gastroenterology – Digestive System
- Pulmonology and Pneumology – Respiratory and Lungs.
A BETA version also means: we checked every link and service, but, in the hurry of wanting to be on-line, probably something could still be wrong or not working correctly. We need your help for optimizing use, information on the framework and the design, and working out any glitches you might find. Don’t be shy and give us your professional feedback! (email@example.com).
INDIGOMED at Health 2.0, Santa Clara, CA
INDIGOMED will attend Health 2.0. in Santa Clara, CA, next Monday, October 5th, 2015.
We are glad to have received the invitation by Mr Todd Hixon, partner at New Atlantic Ventures. We will have the pleasure to have breakfast together and talk about the development of our company in the USA. At the same conference, we have had several meetings with most important US insurers (Aetna, Cigna, United Health…) took time to listen to us and share information for future developments.
INDIGOMED HELPS PEOPLE TO GET HIGH-QUALITY, COST-EFFECTIVE AND FINANCIAL-RESPONSIBLE HEALTHCARE OPTIONS
INDIGOMED is a unique health care platform for international patients to easily access the best of European medicine. The most highly qualified specialists from renowned hospitals in Europe (Italy, Germany & France) are now accessible to give their expert opinions and admission for treatments, for common or rare diseases. INDIGOMED is a secured platform, organized by physicians for physicians and their patients to provide cost-effective, high-quality health care that is accessible to all. Everyone, regardless of age, nationality, sexual orientation, ethnicity, social status, or geographic location, can seek an expert second opinion online and/or elective treatment proposals and admissions from INDIGOMED state-of-the-art hospitals using the latest proven technology.