INDIGOMED is an online platform driven by a mission of excellence and high standards of quality in the provision of health care services to patients and physicians while providing the lowest sustainable cost to INDIGOMED members. The mission of INDIGOMED includes a commitment to provide care to those who:
- Are not satisfied with the quality of their local health care infrastructures and providers;
- Cannot afford the costs of local physicians or procedures; and
- Would like to be sure that their diagnosis is correct and that the chosen treatment option is the best one available.
INDIGOMED has as its goal to give provide people and professionals with an alternative that offers high quality at a reasonable cost.
Our vision is to be a model 21st century health care system by continually learning and providing extraordinary care in all its dimensions:
- Clinical Excellence: Thanks to our network of selected health care providers, we are able to deliver the best clinical care in a consistent, integrated way—always improving through innovation and evidence-based practice.
- Service Excellence: We will provide a compassionate healing experience that reflects the caring and noble nature of our work in every encounter with patients, members, and physicians who join the EuroHealthPartners system.
- Health Care Providers and Physician Engagement: We honor the essential roles of health care providers and physicians participating in the INDIGOMED network and are dedicated to creating systems and processes that help them best serve INDIGOMED members and patients.
- Operational Effectiveness: We strive to be wise and careful stewards of our resources in order to enable good and, as often as possible, best-in-class care. We will maintain the financial strength we need to meet our high standards of quality while providing the lowest sustainable cost to INDIGOMED members.
- Discussion & information: We will dialogue with you and keep you informed about every step in your health care process. You will know the expected benefits & foreseeable risks for any surgery or treatment plan.
- Employee and Partner Engagement: We value our employees and our partners (your physician, the health care providers and their physicians, nurses, administrative staff…) as our most important resource, and we strive continually to create a workplace that attracts and rewards only the most caring and talented individuals.
The people of this company are committed to basic values that inspire our behavior as individuals and as an institution:
- Mutual respect: We treat others the way we would want to be treated.
- Accountability: We accept full responsibility for our decisions, our actions, and their consequences.
- Excellence: We do our best at all times and continually search for ways to improve. An essential aspect of our culture includes embracing positive transformation; the status quo and mediocrity are not tolerated.
- Integrity: We are dedicated to the highest levels of personal and institutional integrity. We make honest commitments and work to consistently honor those commitments. We do not compromise ethics. We strive to deliver on our promises, and we have the courage to acknowledge mistakes and do whatever it takes to rectify them.
- Care & Compassion: We try to “walk in the shoes” of those we serve and the people we work with across the health care community. Part of our job is to listen with empathy and respond appropriately and quickly with service and advocacy for each individual and for society as a whole. We enjoy our role of serving people and society in an area as vitally important as health.
- Trust in Relationships: We act with integrity, and our partners, physicians, and patients can count on each other. We build trust by cultivating relationships and working in productive collaboration with governmental health care agencies, health care institutions, physicians, nurses, and other health care professionals, hospitals, and individual consumers of health care. We believe that trust is earned and preserved through truthfulness, integrity, active engagement, and collaboration.
- Innovation: We pursue a course of continuous, positive, and practical innovation, using our deep experience in health care to be thoughtful advocates of change and to use the insights we gain to invent a better future that will make the health care environment work and serve everyone fairly, productively, and consistently.
- Performance: We are committed to delivering and demonstrating excellence in everything we do. We will be accountable and responsible for consistently delivering high-quality results that make a difference in the lives of the people we touch. We continue to challenge ourselves to strive for even better outcomes in all key performance areas.
- Diversity: A culture of diversity embraces acceptance and respect. Our multicultural and multidisciplinary team understands that each individual is unique and recognizes individual differences in ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, age, physical abilities, religious beliefs, political beliefs, and other ideologies. We encourage and celebrate the variety of thoughts and perspectives that reflect diversity.